Take advantage of clear, easy-to-use interface with retina support and learn the basic and advanced chord charts.
- see the chords in notes representation, in keys representation and as coloured photos,
- listen to the sound the chords you picked,
- drag and drop pictures with chords to your documents,
- create, save and load chords of your favourite songs,
- avoid the Mickey Mouse voice and transpose the chords to level which is optimal for you.
Have a lot of fun making music!!!
120PianoChords is available now on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch!
1. Now you do not need to click always the Play button to hear the chords sounds of the favourites. The favourites chords are also clickable now.
2. Introduced the button "Sound On/Off" to manage the possibility described in the (1.)
3. Usage of 64bit intel architecture,
4. Full screen support.
5. Some more GUI look and feel improvements,
6. The app size is reduced now, it gives you 10 MB more space on your Mac for other apps, music and etc,
7. Added Dialog for deletion of the favourites.